Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Video Hits

A week or so ago, our friend Sayre sent us a link to the unbelievable. The inconceivable. George Michael rapping. Raise your hands if you remember this one...Come on, it's okay to admit it. I mean, you don't have to like it. But you will. Actually, you will love it! It is that good. I can't say that I remember hearing this one, but like me, you will no doubt be singing along by the end!






Inconceivable, no?


Well this was soon followed by another email from our buddy Sayre containing what he assured were three more videos he thought we might like. His taste proves to be impeccable, as the chosen videos both entertain and delight!



And so, without further adieu, here they are, as selected and introduced by Sayre:


1. This is actually even more gay than Wham Rap (if you can believe that) but funny:







2. You have the watch the whole video because the ending is the best part:







3. I really like this song but the video is really funny/ridiculous:






So there it is.

Four videos, with a combined age of 71 years.

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

Many thanks to Sayre--keep 'em comin'!

No comments: