Sunday, February 3, 2008

The first post, can you find it?

So I keep mentioning websites to friends, and they always ask me to forward the names and addresses by email as often we are doing something, such as blowing glass, and are unable to write down the information. It would seem that a web log would be an ideal situation for me to jot things down as they are discovered to be shared by like-minded individuals.

First off I am going to mention Hype Machine. It is not necessarily for every taste in music, but I am using it a lot. This website tracks music blogs, and the music being discussed, and allows you to listen to the tracks in your browser or a pop-up music player. I can't say I like all of the tracks, but you are able to skip tracks and move on to something better.

The Hype Machine

I am using an Airport Express and Airfoil to wirelessly transmit audio to my stereo. If you have an Airport Express but are tied to Airtunes for your listening, check out Airfoil at Rogue Amoeba's website (www.rogueamoeba.com/airfoil).


This was forwarded to me by my good buddy Doom. Hope you don't find it too offensive!



I don't even know if any of this will work, or if anybody will even see it. Who knows. Who cares?

No comments: