Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vids from the Fringe!

It is surprising how much time can just fly by! My last post was a month ago!

In that time I had a birthday, and one of my presents was a new phone. A Blackberry Pearl. I love it--email in your pocket! It is quite the upgrade from my old dinosaur, as my sibling said "1990 called, they want their phone back!".

This new acquisition has led me to search out things I've never needed before, such as wallpapers and ringtones. One site I've visited is www.crackberry.com. I found this great throw-back ring tone: Super Mario Bros. Theme


Of course this sparked some interesting conversation and inevitable YouTubing with my good buddy Fringe Boy Hoy. He showed me this gem:



Did you recognize all of those classics? The group is pretty good, and the animation is funny. Geeks meet choir!


Somehow, this led Fringe Boy along a path of discovery and lo-and-behold here is evidence that some people have too much time on their hands. Literally!





Seriously though, this is good right?

Anyhoo, I don't have much to say, I just wanted to share those vids with you.

Take care.

No comments: